Many times, we’d like to get more involved in our communities, but don’t know where to start. Do you want to make a difference in your area or neighborhood? Do you know what you can or want to do? Or do you need some ideas -- some kindness motivation tips?
The following five kindness motivation tips are from the E-book, 101 Ways to Change the World. I’ve done the hard part for you – finding things to do that make a difference. Now all you have to do is choose one or more kindness motivation tips and get started!
1. If you have artistic talent, use it to create a mural for your
2. Start your own mini-nursery to beautify areas in your community if you have a green thumb or want to give it a try.
3. Start your own ‘Annual Seedling Trays’ when it is the right time in your area.
4. Organize a Sports Day for community children to let them know they are special.
5. Put together a program for the children of migrant workers.
There you have them – five kindness motivation tips to help you make a difference in your community. Remember, it’s not the size of what you do that matters. It is simply that you choose to do it. The energy that pulsates through the universe when people give has the power to change the world. We just have to get enough energy flowing through millions of people committed to changing their world with one small kindness Every Day!