There are certain laws that when obeyed will bring great success to the people who practice them. These are the 7 Ultimate Laws Of Success. These laws are universal laws that operate whether or not one believes in them. To achieve success, you will need to know and obey these laws.
1. The Law of Oneness The Law of Oneness states that we are all connected to the superconscious mind which is the root of all creativity and potential. Therefore, being one with the superconscious mind, we also have the power to create whatever we desire.
Your superconscious mind is your wellspring of infinite creativity and potential. It is the source of all material wealth. Do not mistake it for God. It is simply the third state of consciousness that is the source of pure creativity. It is the power that many successful people have used to propel them from rags to riches, from frustration to self-fulfillment. The great inventors, composers and artists of history tapped into the superconscious mind on a regular basis.
This great power is as available to you at this very minute as it has always been to anyone, anytime, anywhere. The reason many people have not succeeded is because they have not tapped into this infinite source of potential. Thomas Edison, Beethoven, Mozart and many other success people who have tapped into their superconscious mind have enjoyed great success.
2. The Law of Giving and Receiving The Law of Giving and receiving states that whatever you give, that you will receive.
Whatever form of energy you want to receive, you have to keep it flowing in your life. Whatever you want to receive, that you must give to sustain the flow of it in your life. If you stop this flow of energy, you are disrupting both the outflow as well as the inflow of it. It will only cause damage and does not bring any benefit to anyone.
Money is also a form of energy. The law of giving and receiving applies as much to money as to anything else. If one hoards money, he or she is stopping the flow of this energy into his or her life. Money is like water. It flows in a cycle. If you stop the flow of the cycle, you are stopping the circulation of money in your life.
In giving, you receive even more. There is no scarcity but everything is in abundance to those with the Abundance mentality. Some people think that if they give, they will only have less of what they gave. They think that in order for them to prosper, someone else has to lose. This is the scarcity mentality and it is detrimental to your goal achievement.
However, the most important aspect of giving is the intention behind it. When you give, it must be out of the pure desire to give joy to the receiver.
3. The Law of Attraction The Universal Law of Attraction states that all forms of matter and energy are attracted to that which is of a like vibration. Therefore, we attract whatever we choose to give our attention to, whether wanted or unwanted.
In this world, everything is vibrating at its own frequency; nothing is static. Thoughts are things. There exist frequencies that are beyond what the human eye can see (such as X-rays) and beyond what the human ear can hear. In fact, we now know that 99.9% of all reality is invisible. Your thoughts have their own frequencies and the frequency of a thought depends on the nature of that thought. When you have a thought, you send out a particular frequency specific to the nature of that thought.
In fact, you are already experiencing the Law of Attraction. You may not be aware of it but you are practicing it all the time. You are sending out thoughts all the time and reaping the results of it. These thoughts have a drawing power. They attract to you the circumstances, people, things etc that you have given your attention to. Look at your life and see what you have been attracting.
4. The Law of Cause and Effect
The universal Law of Cause and Effect states that every cause has a resulting effect, and every effect becomes the cause of another effect. Therefore, for every current effect in your life, there has been a specific cause. Every thought and every action you had in the past generated a force of energy that returns to you in like kind, giving rise to the kind of life you have today.
What you think and do today directly affects your reality in the future. “As you think, so you become”. All of your thoughts and actions are a part of a net of causes and effects. Each action is a cause and effect on its own. Because of an action or a thought you had, there will be a reaction that follows, an effect, which was caused by your thoughts and actions.
Therefore you must be aware of the effects that you cause by your thoughts and actions or the lack of it. Even the lack of doing something, neglecting someone, or procrastinating something you should have done has an effect.
Take a moment now to reflect on your life. Has it been the way you wanted it to be? Whether it is or it isn’t, whatever you are reaping today is the effect of your past thoughts, actions and reactions. Can you recognize what causes from the past have created your present situation?
The good news that comes with understanding the Law of Cause and Effect is that you have complete control over your future! You must become consciously aware of all your choices today, because they will all become causes of your results in your future.
5. The Law of Polarity The Law of Polarity states that everything has an opposite. When there is a negative, there is a positive. Just as there is hot and cold, light and darkness, male and female, North and South Pole, there is a bad side and a good side to every earthly situation. The worse the situation seems, the more positive a situation is lying underneath. Thus, if something you perceive as negative happens, recognize the positive in it and focus on the positive. Many people have the habit of looking or focusing only on the negative side of situations and other people.
Sometimes in your life, something perceived as negative may happen. Focusing on how negative the situation is and brooding over it means that you are attracting even more negative energy. Instead, apply the Law of Polarity. For every negative situation that happens, there is a positive side to it. Therefore, focus on the positive aspect of the situation. Ask yourself “How can I benefit from this?” By doing so, you redirect your energy to attract more positive energy instead of negative energy.
Something can happen to you. But it is you who choose to let it get you down or to make the most of it. It is up to you to choose to focus on the negative and let it get you down or to see the positive of the situation and make use of it to help you in your life. One great challenge that everyone faces today is something known as "failure" to most people.
For every perceived failure, there is an opportunity to step out and move into a better situation. When you have an outcome that you perceive as failure, it is only a perceived failure. Use it and take advantage of it. Be aware that it is a sign that you should change your strategy. Every perceived failure is not permanent failure but feedback. It is only permanent failure if you let it stop you from achieving your goals.
6. The Law of Detachment The Law of Detachment states that one should be detached from the process by which one’s goals are realized or whether the goal is replaced by something higher and better. You may be at point A and your goal is to get to point B. You will have your own plans to get from point A to point B, but do not be too fixated on these plans; be open to the fact that there may be other routes that will take you to point B. This does not mean that you do not research, plan and take actions towards the attainment of your goals. The principle in the Law of Detachment is to be detached from the result and the process of getting it. In not fixating on any one approach you know of to get to point B, you are stepping into the world of Uncertainty. Another word for uncertainty is Infinite Possibilities. In being detached from the process of getting what you want, you open yourself to the wisdom of uncertainty which brings along infinite possibilities.
When you are too attached, you suffocate creativity, fluidity and spontaneity which interfere with the process of achieving your goals.
So if something perceived as unpleasant or negative happens to you and you attach yourself to the meaning you give it, it will be nothing more than a negative event in your life. But if you detach yourself from the meaning you give to it, you will be able to see other meanings which could accelerate your success.
Detachment from the negative meaning of an event or thing will bring you into the realm of infinite possibilities. Many opportunities came about from a problem when someone detached from its negative meaning. 7. The Law of Energy Transmutation
The Law Of Energy Transmutation is one of the most powerful laws that can help you realize your goals. “Transmute” means to change from one form to another. The Law Of Energy Transmutation states that energy from the formless realm is constantly being transmuted into its physical form in the physical world. Know that this energy in the formless realm is inexhaustible and limitless.
The successful understand this law while the unsuccessful are too blinded by what they see with their physical eyes. Because the successful understand this law, they are much less affected if at all by what they see. They know that whatever they see is only a manifestation of their desires.
What you see in this physical world is only a manifestation of someone’s desires. All the wealth and achievements of great men like Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford and many more were only the manifestations of their desires. Their wealth and achievements were once non-existent in the physical form but they were brought into physical existence from the formless realm by the practice of this law together with the other success techniques.
Start unlocking the power within you and learn the success techniques to tap into your superconscious mind to transmute your desires from the formless realm into their physical equivalent.
Now that you know this great power that is within you, make this powerful law a part of your life, thoughts and actions and see your desires become manifested. Transmute any form of energy be it negative or neutral into a more useful and success-oriented form to achieve unlimited success.
To get the 7 Ultimate Laws Of Success free E-course, go to http://www.theultimatesuccessmanual.com.
Copyright © 2004 The Ultimate Success ManualAll Rights Reservedwww.TheUltimateSuccessManual.com