- User enters the page and the recaptcha form is uploaded from google
- User clicks the checkbox and solves the captcha
- When the captcha is solved, google checks the answer and returns code to the user in the field <textarea id="g-recaptcha-response"
- User fills all the forms on the page
- User sends these forms. At the same time code is sent from the field "g-recaptcha-response"
- Site receives data from the users and sends a request to google to check code's validity from the field "g-recaptcha-response"
- Google checks the validity of the code. If the code is valid the site continues processing user's data
Recaptcha solving scheme:
- You fill all the needed fields
- You send us Site_Key from the site + additional data ( optional: URL of the page, where you've encountered the captcha, PROXY that you use)
- We upload captcha to our server and assign a worker to solve it
- When the worker solves his captcha we receive g-recaptcha-response
- We return g-recaptcha-response to you
- You enter our answer into the field g-recaptcha-response and pass the form
.8 Per 1000
Where do I get and where do I input the data?
Browse HTML-code of the page, where you've encountered the captcha:
Find this parameter
This is site's key, it is constant and unique for each site (unless admin changes it manually)
Return the key back to us as parameter:
Find the field for text
You will need to enter our answer here:
<textarea id="g-recaptcha-response" name="g-recaptcha-response" class="g-recaptcha-response" style="width: 250px; height: 40px; border: 1px solid #c1c1c1; margin: 10px 25px; padding: 0px; resize: none; "></textarea>
To order please go to: https://www.captchasolutions.com/pricing/
To view our API go to: https://www.captchasolutions.com/document/#nocaptcha